POWER STEERING SERVICE IN HOLLIS, NY
Just like any other fluid in your car, power steering hydraulic fluid wears out and becomes less effective as time goes on. As the fluid breaks down its lubrication properties, the o-rings and sears which are inside your power steering pump can wear and further contaminate the power steering fluid. If start to hear a groaning noise when you turn the steering wheel or the wheel become difficult to turn it’s time to get it serviced.
- Visually inspect the system for leaks, soft hoses, worn fan belts and tensioners.
- Flush power steering lines and hoses
- Flush and clean power steering pump
- Clean and inspect rack and pinion.
- Replenish power steering fluid
- Road test vehicle
EXPERIENCE NY Tire Depot TODAY AND BECOME A SATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR LIFE